Please note that we’re not open for visits yet. We’ll be working with our local council to open and hope to open before summer 2021.
Looking for something fun and different to do in London? Look no further and visit our alpacas to create lasting memories!
We are a working farm and can only accept visitors on a pre-arranged basis. Our weekend visits are great for this!
Private experience bookings
We’ll run our fun “Meet, Greet & Feed” experiences most weekends.
During these you get to be up-close with our herd of Alpacas. They’re friendly and will love the food you’ll be giving them!
We recommend to book early as we can only have a single group on the days we’re open.
We’re happy to accommodate small private groups. Visiting our farm and feeding the alpacas makes a memorable experience for any type of event:
- Birthdays & anniversaries
- A date that won’t be forgotten
- Surprise for a true alpaca lover
Can we visit via London underground?
Absolutely, we recommend you take the Central Line to Epping Station. From there it’s just a 4 minutes drive to our main gate. There’s a cab station & Uber normally drives in the area. We’re happy to help you arrange transport from Epping Station if you like.
Once you get to the main gate on the road, we can drive you to the alpaca field to save you from walking a long distance! Just give us a ring when you’re on your way in the cab.
Can we visit by car and park on site?
We have space for multiple cars on site during dry days in summer. Please note that you’ll have to drive down an unpaved dirt/grass track which is on a small hill. Unfortunately the rain makes this track inaccessible for most cars outside summer. Check with us before your visit if the track is still looking good!
Please make sure you visit in an appropriate vehicle for the weather. Also please make sure you use our GPS co-ordinates rather than the postcode, so that you visit us rather than our neighbours.
What should I wear?
- Please wear weather appropriate clothes.
- We are a working farm which means it can get muddy in the rain or winter. We recommend wearing wellies, especially in those conditions. Don’t worry, you can rent them from us for just £3 (please pre-book a week in advance to ensure we have your size).
- We also recommend you take an umbrella if rain is in the forecast, although we have a field shelter that we can take cover in together with the alpacas.
- Our alpacas prefer nature as it is, and don’t like the smell of perfumes/aftershave. We recommend not using these so that they won’t run away from you!
Who can visit?
- Our visitors need to be at least 5 years old. Please note that children under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by a responsible adult guardian.
- We recommend that you don’t visit us if you’re pregnant.
- We are happy to accommodate people who require special assistance. Please do contact us before your visit so that we can make preparations if needed.
Will they spit on me?
It is rare for alpacas to spit at humans. Alpacas do spit at each other to decide who’s in charge, and there’s a small chance that you may get caught in the crossfire.
Can I bring dogs?
Our animals get stressed by dogs so unfortunately we can’t allow them. Please contact us if you have a licensed guide dog.